Weekly Programming Digest #99
Previously on chodounsky.net
Interesting general programming links are
- Tragedies of the Remote Worker: “Looks like you’re the only one on the call”
- Getting admin by adding a new user to sudoers when you’re locked out of an Azure Linux VM
- Make Your New Hires Feel Welcome With Automated Onboarding
- Programmer Passion Considered Harmful
- A Fast, Minimal Memory, Consistent Hash Algorithm (PDF)
- This Is What Impactful Engineering Leadership Looks Like
- 12 Years Later — What I’ve learned about being a software engineer
- How to handle big repositories with git
- Build and test a blazing fast JSON API with Phoenix, an Elixir framework
- The difference between commitment and technique
next, the best from the Ruby world follows
- Introducing the tco_method gem
- What is the _snowman param in Ruby on Rails 3 forms for?
- How “../sms” could bypass Authy 2 Factor Authentication
- Deploy without downtime
- Tracking down unused templates
- How do I know whether my Rails app is thread-safe or not?
- Understanding Rack Apps and Middleware
- How Rails sessions work
- How Does Symbol#to_proc Work?
- Tired of conditionals? State pattern could help
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!