Weekly Programming Digest #97
Interesting general programming links are
- How to Leave a Company Well
- There and back again: A packet’s tale
- Texas Hold’em Odds Visualization
- Video Game Physics Tutorial - Part II: Rigid Body Collision Detection
next, the best from the Ruby world follows
- Serving Custom JSON From Your Rails API With ActiveModel::Serializers
- The strange case of Wisper and Ruby blocks behaving like Procs
- Using ECMAScript 6 with Rails 4.2 Projects
- Class Inheritance: Part 2 (Singletons and Eigens, Oh My!)
- Architecture the Lost Years
- Ruby 2.2.1 Released
- Why blocks make Ruby methods 439% slower
- Understanding the Enigma machine with 30 lines of Ruby
- 8 Things I Learned During 8 Years of Ruby and Rails
- Rails Garbage Collection: Tuning Approaches
- How to Write Command-Line Applications in Ruby with GLI
- Using open-uri? Check your code - you’re playing with fire!
- Blocks, procs and lambdas
- Use your gettext translations in your React components - Arkency Blog
- The Node Version Dilemma
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!