Weekly Programming Digest #93
Interesting general programming links are
- Authentication Cheat Sheet
- Matt Cutts: 10 Lessons Learned from the Early Days of Google
- CoreCLR is now Open Source
- Fun with ASP.NET 5, Linux & Docker, Part 3
- The new Raspberry Pi 2 will run Windows 10 and run Universal Apps
- Music Recognition: The Shazam Algorithm
next, the best from the Ruby world follows
- Gems to Make Rails Development Easier
- The Rails API Mini Guide
- Incremental Garbage Collection in Ruby 2.2
- New Methods in Ruby 2.2
- Consider static typing
- Building Multithreaded Ruby Apps
- Building a Collaborative Recommendation Engine
- Lightweight Client-Side Device Detection
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!