Weekly Programming Digest #87
Previously on chodounsky.net
Interesting general programming links are
- Vulnerability announced: update your Git clients
- You Could Invent Object-Oriented Programming
- The Lava Layer Anti-Pattern
- SEO in 2015 (and Why You Should Care)
- The Chameleon
- APIs should not be copyrightable
next, the best from the Ruby world follows
- Elegant permalinks in Rails
- Weird Ruby: Rescue, Else and Ensure
- Threads in Ruby (part one)
- Blatant CSRF in Doorkeeper, most popular OAuth2 gem
- The Publish-Subscribe Pattern on Rails
- Refile - ruby file upload
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!