Weekly Programming Digest #84
Interesting general programming links are
- Bonobo Git Server 3.4.0 released
- Remote work: an engineering leader’s perspective
- OmniSharp - Making cross-platform .NET a reality, and a pleasure
- Ransom is the new black – the increasing trend of online extortion
next, the best from the Ruby world follows
- Async jobs between Go and Ruby
- Introducing Phusion Passenger 5 beta 1, codename “Raptor”
- How I sped up our Rails Test Suite by 267%
- Quirks with Ruby default hash value
- Building a Binary Tree with Enumerable
- Flip Flop Operator in Ruby
- Unraveling String Key Performance in Ruby 2.2
- Introduction to Conditional HTTP Caching with Rails
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!