Weekly Programming Digest #78
Interesting general programming links are
- Everything you need to know about the POODLE SSL bug
- Measure, optimise then measure again: further refining “Have I been pwned?”
- pigshell - unix the web
- Docker and Microsoft partner
- This POODLE bites: exploiting the SSL 3.0 fallback
- Git commits that no one reads
- Producing combinations, part two
- Todo: Add tests …
- A coder’s resume
- Producing combinations, part one
next, the best from the Ruby world follows
- Ruby Objects in the deep C underworld
- Robust File validations in Ruby using magic numbers
- ENVied, or how I stopped worrying about Ruby’s ENV
- Top 5 Talks at Barcelona Ruby Conference 2014 [Videos]
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!