Interesting general programming links are
- Visualizing Algorithms
- The Elephant was a Trojan Horse: On the Death of Map-Reduce at Google
- Git from the Bottom Up
- A GPU Approach to Path Finding
- Gmail API
- Vim for people who think things like Vim are weird and hard
next are the links from .NET and C# community
- dotnetConf is on!
- Why is a round-trip conversion via a string not safe for a double?
- 10 Good Practices for ASP.NET MVC Apps
- Trying Redis Caching as a Service on Windows Azure
after that the best from the Ruby world follows
- Introducing Lotus
- Rails 4.1.2 and 4.0.6 have been released!
- Improve Rails performance by adding a few gems
- TDD Antipatterns: The Free Ride
- Agent: Go-Like Concurrency in Ruby