Weekly Programming Digest #65
Interesting general programming links are
- A first-person engine in 265 lines
- Apple Swift Programming Language Unveiled
- Introducing Doge Serialized Object Notation
- Why Atom Can’t Replace Vim
- Distribution of letters in the English language
- Unix Source History
- It happened: Git 2.0 is here and it’s full of goodies
- Language of programmers
next are the links from .NET and C# community
- Anti-pattern: parallel collections
- Visual Studio “14” CTP
- Some enumerator bounds checks are omitted
- 6502 CPU Simulator
and lastly something from the Ruby world
- Know Ruby: String Accessor
- 10 Most Common Mistakes that Rails Programmers Make
- RSpec 2.99.0 and 3.0.0 have been released!
- Option pattern in Ruby
- Gem Bundle
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!