Weekly Programming Digest #64
Previously on chodounsky.net
Interesting general programming links are
- Calculate your WEI (Windows Experience Index) under Windows 8.1
- Announce Git 2.0
- How to handle big repositories with git
- Things you didn’t know about GIT
- A Hacker’s Guide to Git
next are the links from .NET and C# community
- Xamarin.Forms - Write Once, Run Everywhere, AND Be Native?
- Announcing Update to Productivity Power Tools 2013
- .NET Native Deep Dive: Optimizing with Runtime Directives
- Announcing Xamarin 3
and lastly something from the Ruby world
- Jim Weirich on exceptions
- Random (and probably useless) Rubyisms
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Upgrading to Ruby 2.1 (and other fun with YAML and complex regexes)
- RubyMotion 3.0 Sneak Peek: Android Support
- Rails Does Not Define Your Application Architecture
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!