Weekly Programming Digest #61
Previously on chodounsky.net
Interesting general programming links are
- Minimum Viable Block Chain
- How Steve Wozniak Wrote BASIC for the Original Apple From Scratch
- Design Driven Tests: This is how I roll
- Online Learning: A Bachelor’s Level Computer Science Program Curriculum
- Bootstrap 3 Tips and Tricks You Might Not Know
- What should I be looking for during Code Reviews?
- Non-technical project managers
- 2048, success and me
- Atom: free and open source for everyone
- Interactive Vim Cheatsheat
next are the links from .NET and C# community
- Announcing the .NET Framework 4.5.2
- High Performance Math with ILNumerics for .NET
- Projecting computed properties with LINQ and AutoMapper
- The .NET Native Tool-Chain
- Business-Readable, Living Documentation with BDDfy
and lastly something from the Ruby world
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!