It’s been a year since I’ve been creating those digests and a lot of things has changed in the past few days. I travelled the whole world and moved to Wellington in New Zealand; I’m starting a new job here in Ruby on Rails and I’d like to push forward more my open-source git server for Windows – Bonobo Git Server.
Yep, I’m moving to a slightly different community and this digest’s direction might change a little – but I will still stay in .NET and continue my open-source projects there. So, I hope you’ll find the best of the two worlds here and stay my loyal readers.
The best links from community
- Why people keep creating new package managers
- Using Survival Analysis
- C# Brain teasers Part II
- Announcing .NET Native Preview
- C# 6: First reactions
- Visual Studio 2013 Update 2 RC: Windows Phone 8.1 Tools, Shared Projects and Universal Windows Apps
- The .NET Foundation and .NET Platform Innovation
- Node.js Tools for Visual Studio 1.0 Beta
- Available Now: Preview of Project “Orleans” – Cloud Services at Scale
- The JIT finally proposed. JIT and SIMD are getting married.
- Adding Two-Factor authentication to an ASP.NET application
- C# and VB are open sourced
- Mono and Roslyn
- Everything you need to know about the Heartbleed SSL bug
- A Colour Analysis of the Apple App Store
- Transcribing Piano Rolls, the Pythonic Way
- Six programming paradigms that will change how you think about coding
- Open Source is a thankless job. We do it anyway.
Interesting projects and other links are
And finally more great link collections