.NET Weekly Digest #52
The best links from community
- Logging & Production systems by Oren Eini
- On replication strategies, or the return of the long article by Oren Eini
- Symmetric Encryption Benchmarks with C# by K. Scott Allen
- C# Code Writing Tips from Eric Lippert: Math is Hard; Let’s Go Shopping! by Eric Lippert
- Never judge a programmer by their commit history by Mehdi Khalili
- Finding a path to a new way of working by Tom Howlett
- Announcing the new Roslyn-powered .NET Framework Reference Source by Scott Hanselman
- A new look for .NET Reference Source by Immo Landwerth
- App-pocalypse Now by Jeff Atwood
- Asking questions is a skill by Bertrand Le Roy
- At last, C# is getting “?.”, sometimes called the Safe Navigation Operator by Jerry Nixon
Interesting projects and other links are
- Depixelizing Pixel Art by Microsoft
- Starting to Demo the Wolfram Language by Stephen Wolfram
- Duality 2D Game Framework by Adam Liar
- .NET Fiddle
- Atom by github
- Racket v6.0
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!