.NET Weekly Digest #50
The best links from community
- “The Cloud Never Goes Down”, Azure SLAs and other availability trivia by Troy Hunt
- If you had to start over, what technologies would you learn in 2014? by Scott Hanselman
- Explore the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 by Gaye Oncul Kok
- Every line of code is always documented by Mislav Marohnić
- Distributed Neural Networks with GPUs in the AWS Cloud by Netflix
- Example of just-in-time design : Refactor to Open-Closed by Pavel Bejger
- How does locking work in C#? by Eric Lippert
Interesting projects and other links are
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!