.NET Weekly Digest #45
Previously on chodounsky.net
The best links from community
- Closer is better by Eric Lippert
- Run Ragged by Mark Boulton
- New THROW statement in SQL Server 2012 (vs RAISERROR) by Manoj Pandey
- Broken English by Seth Godin
- Questions I’m asking in interviews by Julia Evans
- Do I really need a programming language?
- How to find dictionary duplicate values in C# by Sk. Saiful Alam
- Salted Password Hashing - Doing it Right
- Can-Do vs. Can’t-Do Culture by Ben Horowitz
- What is “duck typing”? by Eric Lippert
- Parallel Programming in C# and Other Alternatives by Jake Drew
Interesting projects and other links are
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!