Weekly Digest 37
Previously on chodounsky.net
The best links from community
- Teams Shouldn’t Need to Reach Consensus by Craig Edmunds
- Visual Studio 2013 Navigate To Improvements by Deborah Kurata
- Codebases - Milions Lines of Code
- “Out Of Memory” Does Not Refer to Physical Memory by Eric Lippert
- Why Many Developers Hate ASP.NET… and Why They’re Wrong by Jeremy McPeak
- I Failed a Twitter Interview by Michael Kozakov
- Updates to Editor Enhancements in Visual Studio 2013 by Ala Shiban
- Using a Surface 2 (RT/ARM) to get actual work done + Remote Desktop + Visual Studio + Azure by Scott Hanselman
- Does Life End at 35? by James Mitchell
- 12 Awesome CSS3 Features That You Can Finally Start Using by Martin Angelov
- Writing a Testable Presentation Layer with MVVM by Brent Edwards
- Single-Page Applications: Build Modern, Responsive Web Apps with ASP.NET by Mike Wasson
- 5 Cool Unix Hacks For Fun and Productivity by Nathan Leclaire
Interesting projects and other links are
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!