Weekly Digest 33
The best links from community
- New Features in the Firefox Developer Tools: Episode 26 by Paul Rouget
- Visual Studio Tips and Tricks – Checking code dependencies visually by Susan Ibach
- Beware of Mindless Automation by Erik Dietrich
- Performance Monitor Averages, the Right Way and the Wrong Way by ntdebug
- RyuJIT: The next-generation JIT compiler for .NET by The .NET Team
- Writing About Code: Getting Started by Terrence Dorsey
- Writing About Code: Structure by Terrence Dorsey
- Firing and being fired by Vibhu Norby
- Getting Started with Oak by Ted Neward
- Programming CSS: Bundling and Minification by Dino Esposito
- Implementing Static Code Analysis with StyleCop by Hamid Shahid
- Getting Started with the Katana Project by Howard Dierking
- Visual Studio Start Page: Through the ages by Visual Studio Blog
- What’s the Best Way for a Programmer to Learn a New Language?
Interesting projects and other links are
- Google Web Designer by Google
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!