Weekly Digest 15
Previously on chodounsky.net
The best links from community
- Functional Programming in 5 Minutes - Gias Kay Lee
- What is lexical scoping? - Eric Lipppert
- Git: Simply Stashing - Jonathan Jackson
- Express names in code: Bad vs Clean - Mateusz Roszczak
- C# Performance Benchmark Mistakes, Part Two - Eric Lippert
- Pre-beta Windows 8.1 WinRT Developer APIs - Justin Angel
- Rhino Mocks’ future - Ayende Rahien
- ABC: Always Be Coding - David Byttow
- Algorithm Tutorial - Top Coder
- DOOM3 BFG Source Code Review - Fabien Sanglard
- The mystery of the inserted method - Eric Lippert
- Statistical Formulas For Programmers - Evan Miller
Interesting projects and other links are
- The earliest versions of the very first C compiler written by Dennis Ritchie
- What developers look like all day
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!