Weekly Digest 14
Previously on chodounsky.net
The best links from community
- Rent-a-coder hilarity - Will Benton
- Clickjack attack – the hidden threat right in front of you - Troy Hunt
- Applying Conway’s Law - Phil Haack
- Parallelism and concurrency need different tools - Yossi Kreinin
- Using bit fields in C# - Filip Ekberg
- Hack yourself first – how to go on the offence before online attackers do - Troy Hunt
- What Every Programmer Should Know About Memory - PDF - Ulrich Drepper
- Spot the defect: rounding, part two - Eric Lippert
- The Dangers of Book Learnin’ - Dave Fecak
- Programmers VS Hackers - Zigoo0
- The CORRECT Way to Code a Custom Exception Class - Doug Seelinger
Interesting projects are
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!