Weekly Digest 11
Previously on chodounsky.net
The best links from community
- Immutable Data and Memoization in C#, Part 1 - Jérôme Laban
- Producing permutations, part three - Eric Lippert
- Better Testers - Phil Haack
- Exposed: A Blog Comment Spammer’s Source Template - Scott Hanselman
- More on Immutable Collections in .NET - Jonathan Allen
- Inside Portable Class Libraries - Simon Cooper
- Ten reasons not to use a statically typed functional programming language - scottw
- Introducing: Code Digger, an extension for VS2012 - Nikolai Tillmann
- Legacy Code Preservation: Are There Quirks? - Steven Lott
- Understanding IntelliTrace Part I - zainmab
- Are you coding for change or stability - the followup post - Marcus Hammarberg
- Immutable Data and Memoization in C#, Part 2 - Jérôme Laban
- Stop Your Console App The Nice Way - Mike Hadlow
- Sleep: Everything You Need To Know - Maroun Najjar
- Functors, Applicatives, And Monads In Pictures - Aditya Bhargava
- Permutations, part four - Eric Lippert
Interesting projects are
And finally more great link collections
- Dew Drop - Alvin Ashcraft’s Morning Dew,
- The Morning Brew - Chris Alcock,
- The Daily Sixpack - Dirk Strauss,
- Interesting Finds - Jason Haley.
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!