Weekly Digest 4
- Automated code quality testing using Roslyn - Claus Asbjørn Sørensen
- Polymorphism Part 2: Refactoring to Polymorphic Behavior - John Teague
- C# Programming – Caller Information Attributes - Dirk Strauss
- Getting Started with Sass - Daren Wood
- Coding Without Code Analysis is Like Writing Legacy Code - Alexandre Brisebois
- 5 1/2 F# features every C# programmer should lust after - Ivan Towlson
- Monads, part four - Eric Lippert
- Async, Exceptions and Library Design - Bill Wagner
- Favorite HTML 5 Links - K. Scott Allen
- Update to Immutable Collections - Immo Landwerth
- Startups and TDD - Greg Young
- When should you test? - Jimmy Bogard
- The Start-Up Trap - Uncle Bob
- Monads, part five - Eric Lippert
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!