Weekly Digest 3
- Best Practices in Asynchronous Programming - Stephen Cleary
- Monads, part three - Eric Lippert
- Monads, part two - Eric Lippert
- Lousy ABC cryptography cracked in seconds as Aussie passwords are exposed - Troy Hunt
- Being a Remote Worker Sucks - Long Live the Remote Worker - Scott Hanselman
- Becoming a Rubyist - Jonathan Pichot
- WPF Threads and Async: Conclusions - Ian Griffiths
- Using nConf and Azure to avoid leaking secrets on GitHub - Dave Ward
- Resharper is worth the money - Peter Seale
- The Case of Switch-Case in C# - Anoop Madhusudanan
- Lambda patterns in C#? - Anoop Madhusudanan
- #763 – The Difference Between CurrentCulture and CurrentUICulture - Sean Sexton
- The Working Programmer - Noda Time - Ted Neward
- Building Web Apps with ASP.NET Jump Start - Scott Hanselman
Would you like to get top 5 links on Programming every Monday?
Sign up to Programming Digest and stay up to date!
Did you like the article? Send me a comment!